Ashgabat Dental Hospital was started to be constructed as a general hospital in 2011 an indoor area of approximately 13.000 square meters.
Equipped with state-of-the-art technology devices and put into service in 2013, this hospital was granted an award by reason of its tooth shaped design.
- TYPE OF PROJECT : Health Care
- PROJECT NAME : Dental Hospital
- LOCATION : Turkmenistan – Ashgabat
- COMPLETION DATE : 2011-2013
- TOTAL CONSTRUCTION AREA : 13.000 m²
- SITE AREA : 2.3 ha
- MAIN CONSTRUCTOR : GAP Insaat
- CLIENT : Health Care and Medical Industry ministry of Turkmenistan
- MEDICAL PARTNERS : Hospitalia, EAC Engineering