Within the scope of the project “International Turkmenbashi Seaport” constructed in Turkmenbashi, ferry and passenger terminal, container terminal, general cargo, bulk cargo port and ship building and repair facility are built and Ro-Ro and polypropylene terminal is expanded.
The project having a budget of $1.5 billion is constructed as the biggest seaport of the Caspian Sea.
- TYPE OF PROJECT : Sea port project
- PROJECT NAME :Turkmenbasy International Seaport
- LOCATION : Turkmenistan – Turkmenbashi
- COMPLETION DATE 2018
- TOTAL CONSTRUCTION AREA 160.000 m²
- SITE AREA 135.00 ha
- FUNCTION Shipyard, RO-RO and RO-PAX Terminal, Container Terminal, General Cargo, Dry Bulk Terminal, Polypropylene Terminal, Reconstruction of the Left Ramp at existing Ferry Terminal
- MAIN CONSTRUCTOR GAP Insaat
- CLIENT State Service of Maritime and River Transportation of Turkmenistan